What We Do
Learn More About the D6 Process
“This is how we do it!” – Montell Jordan
Discovery, Information, Research
During this initial stage, we work with you to determine your website objectives and goals. We will research concepts, designs, and current technologies to implement for the site. We will provide questionnaires and conduct interviews to gather this information.
- Finalize a site map, site structure, and requirements.
- Gather all client content, text, multimedia, etc.
Design, Frameworks, Visualization
Design layouts and wireframes will be created, followed by design mockup and schemes. Our design team will present a custom design and graphics for the look and feel of your site. This will require a high level of client-agent communication.
- Finalize the home page concept and internal design frameworks.
- Finalize all creative aspects and prepare for coding/development.
After the final design has been approved, the design will be converted to the foundation of the website. It will be appropriately sliced in to a custom web style sheet.
- Slice all graphics from the design files.
- Create the foundation of all HTML markup for designed pages.
- Create and deliver the Cascading Style Sheet(s) needed for the site.
Search Engine Optimization
Various SEO strategies will be implemented on to the foundation of the site. All CSS and JS will be in external files, keywords and meta tags will be implemented, anchor text and footer links implemented, and Google Analytics will be installed.
- Prepare the headers, titles, pages, and tags to have keywords and phrases easily implemented.
Programming & Functionality
Our programming team will bring all functionality aspects to life. Various features, photos, logins, and all coding aspects will be hardcoded in to the site. Features will be added that were discussed during the Discovery process.
- Get a live, beta version of the site up on the development server.
- Showcase all of the different functionality and prepare for testing.
- Ensure the designs and frameworks are accurately integrated in to the development of the site.
Quality & Assurance
A thorough investigation and testing of all functional and design aspects of the website will be performed. D6 will ensure that the site is performing effectively and to your standards.
- Cross-check links, images, browsers, and on mobile/tablet devices.
- Ensure all forms, emails, and contact info is correct.
- Have users test the site and prepare to set live.
After a final approval from both the client and D6, we will take your project live on your desired launch date. We will configure your hosting, domain, and URL for your site to work properly.